Thrilling Arugula Salad with Honey and Balsamic Vinegar
It’s a hearty taste that may be eaten in between meals. Let’s take you to the kitchen for the honey balsamic vinegar arugula salad recipe.
Elements for Arugula Salad with Honey and Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 bunch of rocket
For the salad:
- 2 Items of Toast Bread
For the croutons:
- 3 Tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Honey
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 1/2 Piece Lemon Juice
For the sauce:
- 1 Tablespoon of Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Handful of Cherry Tomatoes
For the above:
Learn how to Make Arugula Salad with Honey and Balsamic Vinegar?
- For the croutons, let’s take the perimeters of our toast breads. Let’s reduce it in triangles and fry it within the preheated oven on either side and put aside.
- For the sauce; Let’s take balsamic vinegar, olive oil, honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper into the blending bowl and blend.
- After washing the arugula in vinegar water and straining the water, let’s pluck it randomly with out utilizing a knife and place it within the salad bowl. Let’s pour the sauce we ready on it.
- Lastly, you’ll be able to garnish with parmesan cheese and cherry tomatoes and serve. Take pleasure in your meal.