Nice Basic Chocolate Cookies
A cookie that you could’t get sufficient of after I like to recommend you make it with pistachio chocolate particularly… The kitchen awaits you for the basic chocolate chip cookie recipe.
Components for Basic Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- 125 grams of butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 pack of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 packs of pistachio chocolate
- 1 pack of white chocolate
The right way to Make Basic Chocolate Cookie Recipe?
- Beat butter and sugar till creamy. Add the vanilla and proceed mixing.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder. Add the egg to the butter combination and whisk till mixed.
- Then add the flour combination little by little and knead the dough. Add the chocolate chips.
- Take small items from the dough, roll them out and place them on the tray. Place white chocolate on them.
- Bake in a preheated 180 diploma oven for 10-12 minutes. Take away from the oven and permit them to chill and solidify. Do not forget to organize your espresso.