Wonderful Chickpea and Tuna Pita Sandwich
Put apart all the photographs and petrified ideas that come to your thoughts whenever you say sandwich. We got here with a really uncommon sandwich that mixes the nutritiousness of chickpeas and tuna with the flavour of contemporary herbs.
If you want, you’ll be able to take away the tuna within the sandwich and make it with chickpeas and share it with a vegan good friend.
Elements for Chickpea and Tuna Pita Sandwich Recipe
- 2 pita breads
- 1 cup boiled chickpeas
- 1 small can of tuna
- 1 crimson onion
- 5-6 sprigs of parsley
- 7-8 leaves of contemporary mint
- 7-8 leaves child spinach
- 2 leaves of lettuce
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 crimson pepper
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower seeds
The way to Make Chickpea and Tuna Pita Sandwich Recipe?
- Finely chop the parsley and mint. Chop the infant spinach leaves a little bit coarser and the navel leaves thinly.
- Chop the crimson onion into rounds, and the lengthy peppers.
- Reduce the tomatoes into quarters. Drain the oil from the tuna fish.
- Take all of the elements besides the sauce elements and the pita in a big bowl and blend.
- Put the sauce elements in a small bowl and whisk properly.
- Mix the sauce with the chickpea combination and be certain that the sauce is properly blended with all of the elements.
- Heat the pita breads within the microwave. Divide the chickpea combination in equal quantities. Then serve. Good luck!