Legendary Chickpea Salad in a Dough Dough
We enter the kitchen for a lightweight and scrumptious salad recipe in your afternoon tea and dinner. Cheers upfront…
Substances for the Recipe for Chickpea Salad in a Dough Bowl
- 4 Cups of Boiled Chickpeas
- 300 Grams of Canned Corn
- 12 Items Gherkin Pickles
- 1/2 Bunch Parsley
- 1/2 bunch of dill
- 1/4 Bunch Contemporary Mint
- 1/2 Bunch Inexperienced Onions
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 tea glass of Olive Oil
- 1 Piece Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons of Pomegranate Bitter
- 2 Items of Dough
The right way to Make Chickpea Salad in a Dough Dough Recipe?
- Stack 2 phyllo dough on prime of one another, decide the form with the rim of a medium soup bowl and lower it in a spherical form.
- Put the phyllo that you just lower neatly in 2 layers of sizzling and considerable oil and instantly press it within the center with a ladle and don’t carry the ladle till it’s browned. Set the fried dough apart.
- Chop greens in boiled chickpeas. Add the pickles and corn and blend. Lastly, combine the olive oil, lemon, pomegranate syrup and salt and add it to the chickpeas.
- Divide the chickpea salad into the fried phyllo dishes. Take pleasure in your meal.