Fascinating Mosaic Cake with Chocolate Sauce
The legendary mosaic cake of our childhood is right here with a particular contact of “chocolate sauce” for chocolate lovers! This mosaic cake recipe, which is fascinating each in look and style, doesn’t depart you with only one slice.
Elements for Chocolate Sauce Mosaic Cake Recipe
- 4 Heaping Tablespoons of Flour
- 10 Heaping Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 2 Heaping Tablespoons Cocoa
- 1 liter milk
For Pudding (custard):
- 500 Grams Child Biscuits
For the Center:
- 200 Ml. Cream
- 80 Grams Darkish Chocolate
- 80 Grams Milk Chocolate
For Chocolate Sauce:
The right way to Make Chocolate Sauce Mosaic Cake Recipe?
- Initially, we crumble the biscuits with our fingers and preserve them apart. Then we take the powdered substances in a saucepan and blend them with out including milk.
- We begin to cook dinner the pudding by including the milk on it. When the pudding begins to boil and eye to eye, we flip off the underside.
- After the primary temperature rises to the cooked pudding, we add our biscuits and blend.
- We put cling movie or a freezer bag on our handcuffed mildew. (After it has cooled, we are going to flip our cake the wrong way up and take it to our plate.)
- We pour the cake batter into our mildew and unfold it properly, cowl it and depart it to chill for a minimum of 2 hours within the fridge.
- For the sauce, we pour the cream right into a small saucepan, flip off the warmth with out boiling properly and break the chocolate into it, stirring consistently and melting it.
- We cool our sauce properly and pour it over the cake.
- We flip the cake we took out of the cabinet the wrong way up on our plate, take away the outer bag, and put our cuffed mildew again into it. We shut the clamp and pour the sauce over it and put it again within the fridge. We look ahead to a minimum of 4 hours for the sauce to chill down utterly. If we depart it within the fridge in a single day, will probably be in its good consistency.
- We will take the cake out of the mildew and serve it. Take pleasure in your meal.