Wonderful Plain Beans
This time, we’re cooking our conventional taste, dry beans, in a strain cooker. Even those that are usually not good with legumes will love this recipe. Rice with it, mis!
Substances for Plain Beans Recipe
- 1.5 cups of dried beans
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1.5 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 0.5 teaspoon cumin
- 0.5 teaspoon (wipe) black pepper
- 1 teaspoon floor purple pepper
- 5 glasses of water
Make Plain Dried Beans Recipe?
- Dry beans are positioned in a small pot. Add sufficient water to cowl it by 4-5 fingers and let it boil. It’s boiled till the water is absorbed. Extra foams are additionally checked every so often and eliminated.
- The underside of the range is turned off and the flippantly boiled beans are stored apart.
- In a strain cooker, oil and onions are nicely roasted. Add tomato paste, proceed to fry once more.
- Beans and spices are additionally added, combined a few times. Lastly, 5-6 glasses of water are added and the lid of the strain cooker is closed.
- It’s cooked in a managed method for 1- 1.5 hours.