Cool Roasted Eggplant Salad with Walnut Labneh
Nobody can resist the fantastic odor of embers emanating from the scrumptious aubergines when they’re roasted. We take our eggplants, roast them and add some labneh cheese, some walnuts, some parsley and garlic. Afterwards, we attain a scrumptious style.
The roasted eggplant salad recipe with labneh is scrumptious sufficient to accompany any meal and even satisfying sufficient to be a stand-alone meal. You’ll love this glorious taste with roasted eggplant within the lead position. Good luck.
Substances for Roasted Eggplant Salad with Walnut Labneh
- 5 eggplants
- 1 pack of labneh cheese
- 1 handful of walnuts
- 3 cloves of grated garlic
- 4 tablespoons of additional virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch of parsley
- 1 pinch of salt
Find out how to Make Roasted Eggplant Salad with Walnut Labneh?
- Roast the eggplants, which you may have washed and positioned on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper, for about 20 minutes in a preheated 200 diploma oven.
- Peel the skins of the roasted eggplants and finely chop them.
- Add the labneh, cracked walnuts, finely chopped parsley, chopped eggplants, grated garlic and a few salt right into a deep bowl, combine nicely and place on a serving plate.
- Drizzle further virgin olive oil on high and serve after sprinkling a pinch of pepper. Get pleasure from your meal.