Finest Sauteed Rooster Purslane Salad
Rooster sautee marinated in kefir and cooked softly is coming to please everybody.
As a substitute of kefir, you should use darkish buttermilk and any spices you need. Relying in your choice, you may eat it on salad or with rice, flatbread, lavash. Bon appetit proper now.
Substances for Sauteed Rooster Purslane Salad Recipe
- 2 hen breasts
- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 cup of kefir
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of chili paste
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon floor black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 teaspoon floor purple pepper
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
How one can Make Sauteed Rooster Purslane Salad Recipe?
- Chickens chopped to the specified measurement are blended with marinade components in a big bowl.
- Cowl and hold within the fridge for two hours.
- Rooster items are drained.
- Butter is melted and sauteed in a heated pan.
- Salad components are blended.
- Rooster items are positioned on it and sprinkled with sesame seeds. Take pleasure in your meal.